Tesla Lennon (Black)
SHIPPING IN EARLY 2019!
Protect your eyes, optimize brain function and better your mood with Hyper LightWear. Designed with a special Fullerene lens to transform harmful wavelengths into more beneficial light, Hyper LightWear is suited for both indoor and outdoor wear and corresponds precisely to the eye sensitivity spectrum.
Through evolution, we have become adapted to diffused sunlight including high energy UV and high-energy visible light, which keeps us on constant high alert, always in fight or flight mode and under permanent stress.
We have developed a method for transforming these types of light into a more beneficial source for our bodies. Based on our patented technology and initial scientific pilot studies we can recommend wearing Hyper LightWear as a replacement for sunglasses, for blocking UV and highly energetic blue Sunlight, as well as for a possible relaxing effect, improved decision-making processes and protection against harmful blue-violet light emitted by LCD and LED screens.
Hyper LightWear Features:
- Transforms UV and high energy blue light into green, yellow, orange and red visible light spectrums;
- Transforms Blue LED light into eye comfortable light (resulting in relaxation)
When transformed, UV and high energy blue light are optimized according to the natural sensitivity of the eyes;
- Enables sharper vision;
- Optimizes brain function (harmonizes EEG signals);
- Regulates neuroendocrinology actions; increases serotonin and regulates the serotonin/melatonin ratio (which decreases depression and insomnia);
- Influences the body clock – circadian rhythm (regulates blood pressure and temperature);
Additionally, Hyper LightWear is equipped with the highest quality coatings:
- The protective layer is installed on both sides of the lens.
- Hydro and oleophobic coating: provides resistance to scratches and prolongs the lifespan of the lens. It has an easy to clean effect and an antistatic component that repels dust particles on both sides of the lens.
- Patented 8 ioncoat layers: In accordance with the Ioncoat K+ procedure, eight layers of material with different index levels are applied to the lenses in a vacuum. Ioncoat K+ reduces light reflex to less than 1%, resulting in better vision.
- The Hard Coat (HC) layer: aligned specially with the antireflection process and the superhydrophobic layer, it prolongs the life span of the antireflection layer and provides additional protection against scratches.
- Fullerene Layer on both sides of the lens.
- CR 39 Lens