ECOCERT CANADA is known for their superior standards in terms of quality for their certifications. They demands impeccable traceability and guarantee the respect of our planet.
Lavender helps your body to produce powerful antioxidants that your body needs to fight free radicals and protect cells from mutation. Diffusing lavender reduces stress, anxiety and promotes peaceful sleep.
There’s little this popular scent can’t do for you. The therapeutic-grade oil goes to good use in beauty products and it’s an expert balancer, perfect for relaxing and winding down before bedtime. Most recently, research shows Lavender to have more medical uses than ever thought before: New York University doctors exposed some patients undergoing gastric bypass surgery to lavender oil through their anesthesiology face-masks. The ones breathing lavender during their surgery required significantly less morphine after surgery!
Many people experience anxiety and insomnia after getting diagnosed with cancer. However, sleep is one of the most important parts of healing. Diffusing lavender oil or spraying it on your pillow may help you get some much-needed sleep at night.
- Helps your body to produce three of the most powerful antioxidants (glutathione, catalase, superoxide dismutase) your body needs to fight free radicals
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Protects the body from diabetes symptoms
- Improves blood circulation
- Effective in treating acne
- Helps heal burns, scars and scar tissue
- Provides relief from pain in muscles and joints
- Strengthens the immune system
- Defends the body against illnesses like tuberculosis
- Stimulates the urinary tract
- Improves mood
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Treats insomnia
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Plant Parts: Flower
Process: Steam Distilled
Usage: Topical, Internal & Diffuse
Canada Organic ensures that our products conform to the Canadian standards for organic agriculture (from the farm to the shelves) containing at least 95% organic ingredients, exempt of GMOs and complying with sustainable practices.
USDA Organic (United States Department of Agriculture) represents the American standard for organic certification. It ensures that the product is exempt of synthetic molecules and substances, genetic engineering and radiation.
HECT is solely used in the context of essential oils and describes a product that was tested by gas chromatography to verify the quality, the presence of contaminants and to determine the chemotype of the batch.
We guarantee that Doc of Detox Essential Oils are:
100% NATURAL: Unadulterated by synthetic or mineral components or molecules.
100% PURE: Free of other essential oils, carrier oils, alcohol, mineral oils and contaminants.
100% TOTAL: The essential oil has not been decolorized, bleached or altered in any way.
Lavender Essential Oil is great to diffuse for its calming and soothing effects, use topically on neck and chest or area of concern and you can supplement with it.
Lavender Essential Oil helps your body to produce three of the most powerful antioxidants (glutathione, catalase, superoxide dismutase) your body needs to fight free radicals; diffusing lavender can protect cells from mutation.
Essential oils are easily absorbed by the skin and many can be safely applied topically when used in conjunction with a carrier oil, such as Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Certain essential oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as a dietary supplements supporting a variety of healthy conditions.
Aromatherapy (Diffusing & Inhaling)
In aromatherapy, the quality of your oils is everything so to achieve healing benefits, it is important to use undiluted therapeutic grade essential oils. Diffusing certain oils using a cold air diffuser may have these benefits according to research:
- Relax the body, clear the mind, and relieve tension.
- Help with weight management.
- Reduce bacteria, mold, fungus, and odors.
- Improve hormonal balance.
- Improve the secretion of antibodies that fight candida.
- Relieve headache.
- Stimulate neurotransmitters.
- Improve concentration, mental clarity and alertness.
- Stimulate secretion of endorphins.
- Improve digestive functions.
- Stimulate growth hormone production and receptivity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, Canadian Food Inspection Agency or Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.