Hair Restore is a special blend formulated to help grow stronger, longer, healthier hair. It stimulates hair follicles, slows down premature hair loss and graying of hair, plus it treats and prevents dry, flaky scalps.
- Helps grow stronger, longer, healthier hair
- Stimulates hair follicles, slows down premature hair loss and graying of hair
- Treats and prevents dry, flaky scalps
- Renews dull and limp hair by strengthening hair follicles and provides antioxidants to repair damage and restore shine
- Helps your hair to retain moisture
- Improves blood circulation, which stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss
- Prevents dandruff and scalp infections
- Nourishes dry, damaged hair
Rosemary, Geranium, Palmarosa, Lavender,
Foraha (Tamanu) (Rosemarinus Officinalis, Pelargonium Graveolens, Cymbopogon martinii, Lavandula angustifolia, Calophyllum inophyllum)
Plant Parts: Leaves, Seeds
Process: Steam Distilled
ECOCERT CANADA is known for their superior standards in terms of quality for their certifications. They demand impeccable traceability and guarantee the respect of our planet.
Canada Organic ensures that our products conform to the Canadian standards for organic agriculture (from the farm to the shelves) containing at least 95% organic ingredients, exempt of GMOs and complying with sustainable practices.
USDA Organic (United States Department of Agriculture) represents the American standard for organic certification. It ensures that the product is exempt of synthetic molecules and substances, genetic engineering and radiation.
HECT is solely used in the context of essential oils and describes a product that was tested by gas chromatography to verify the quality, the presence of contaminants and to determine the chemotype of the batch.
We guarantee that Doc of Detox Essential Oils are:
100% NATURAL: Unadulterated by synthetic or mineral components or molecules.
100% PURE: Free of other essential oils, carrier oils, alcohol, mineral oils and contaminants.
100% TOTAL: The essential oil has not been decolorized, bleached or altered in any way.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, Canadian Food Inspection Agency or Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.