Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Sacred Frankincense Oil has extraordinary health benefits. Civilizations even from thousands of years ago would use frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing the skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of FrankinZen. Sacred Frankincense, is known to support healthy cellular, immune, nervous, and digestive functions.
- Helps fade stretch marks and scars
- Reduce the appearance of scars and dark spots to fight the aging process
- Improves digestion
- Relieves menstrual symptoms
- Good for uterine health
- Provides relief from bronchitis and congestion of the nasal tract and lungs
- Relieves pain associated with rheumatism and arthritis
- Lowers blood pressure
- Is effective to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts the immune system
- Protects from premature loss of teeth and hair
- Effective as an antiseptic and helps wounds heal faster
- Supports the body's defense system against all types of mutations
Add 4 drops to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
For diffusing, add 10-15 drops to the diffuser.
For massage, add 4 drops to 1/4 oz of Silver Bullet Gel.
Aromatic Description: Warm, Spicy, Clean
Collection Method: Hydrodistillation
Plant Part: Resin from Boswellia Sacra
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, Canadian Food Inspection Agency or Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).