Eliminate Inflammation & Fibrin
FIBROCLEAR addresses issues such as inflammation, excessive mucus in the respiratory and sinus systems and fibrin build-up within the body. FIBROCLEAR (serrapeptase) has the unique ability to digest internal scar tissue without harming living tissue.
The Most Powerful Serrapeptase On The Market!
FIBROCLEAR is an enteric-coated proteolytic serrapeptase enzyme supplement. Enteric-coating allows the enzymes to survive the acidic conditions of the stomach, leading to greater absorption in the small intestine and greater systemic activity. The pH resistant enteric-coating disintegrates after it enters the alkaline environment of the intestine.
* Most serrapeptase products on the market are not enteric-coated, which means this low-pH sensitive enzyme can lose its effectiveness when entering the stomach.
Systemic enzymes are key to a healthy lifestyle.
Processed food, exposure to environmental toxins and occasional illness cause the body to use up these enzymes, forcing it to work even harder to make these enzymes and use them in the many complex reactions that take place every moment in our bodies. An all-natural systemic enzyme, serrapeptase is a catalyst that stimulates and alters the body’s own capacity to recover from injury—with minimal side effects.
FIBROCLEAR is a powerful systemic enzyme that supports the body's response to eliminate inflammation, support the respiratory and sinus systems and assist the body in the elimination of fibrin.
- Fibrin is a tough protein arranged in long fibrous chains.
- Fibrin formed from fibrinogen, a soluble protein produced by the liver and found in blood plasma.
- Fibrin tends to create barriers preventing the absorption of healing nutrients in and around areas of stiffness, inflammation and pain.
- Serrapeptase has anti-inflammatory, protein dissolving and fibrin dissolving properties.
- This unique activity of enterically-coated serrapeptase supports normal fibrin metabolism, blood viscosity and blood flow.
- Serrapeptase supports healthy inflammatory response by reducing metabolic inflammation, usually an asymptomatic inflammatory process in response to stress, improper diet and other environmental toxicity.