ECOCERT CANADA is known for their superior standards in terms of quality for their certifications. They demands impeccable traceability and guarantee the respect of our planet.
Frankincense is known to support the bodies defense system against all types of mutations. It helps to fade stretch marks, scars and is effective at fighting the aging process.
- Helps fade stretch-marks and scars
- Reduce the appearance of scars, dark spots and to fight the aging process
- Improves digestion
- Relieves menstrual symptoms
- Good for uterine health
- Provides relief from bronchitis and congestion of nasal tract and lungs
- Relieves pain associated with rheumatism and arthritis
- Lowers blood pressure
- Is effective to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts the immune system
- Protects from premature loss of teeth and hair
- Effective as an antiseptic and helps wounds heal faster
- Supports the body’s defense system against all types of mutations
Frankincense (Boswellia carterii, Boswellia serrata)
Plant Parts: Resin
Process: Steam Distilled
Usage: Topical & Internal
Canada Organic ensures that our products conform to the Canadian standards for organic agriculture (from the farm to the shelves) containing at least 95% organic ingredients, exempt of GMOs and complying with sustainable practices.
USDA Organic (United States Department of Agriculture) represents the American standard for organic certification. It ensures that the product is exempt of synthetic molecules and substances, genetic engineering and radiation.
HECT is solely used in the context of essential oils and describes a product that was tested by gas chromatography to verify the quality, the presence of contaminants and to determine the chemotype of the batch.
We guarantee that Doc of Detox Essential Oils are:
100% NATURAL: Unadulterated by synthetic or mineral components or molecules.
100% PURE: Free of other essential oils, carrier oils, alcohol, mineral oils and contaminants.
100% TOTAL: The essential oil has not been decolorized, bleached or altered in any way.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, Canadian Food Inspection Agency or Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.