ECOCERT CANADA is known for their superior standards in terms of quality for their certifications. They demands impeccable traceability and guarantee the respect of our planet.
Lemongrass has a calming and mild smell, making it a great air freshener and natural deodorizer. When diffused it is known to boost energy, relieve headaches, anxiety, stress and irritability.
- Helps to improve blood circulation
- Helps in relieving pain, inflammation, muscle spasms, aches, sprains and cramps.
- Helps achieve an even, glowing skin tone plus, it strengthens your skin tissues
- Inhibits microbial and bacterial growth in the body
- Works as an antiseptic for internal and external wounds
- Contains antipyretic properties that helps to bring down fevers, increases urination and helps clean out the kidneys
- It is known to relieve anxiety, irritability and insomnia
- It is a safe air freshener and natural deodorizer.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
Plant Parts: Leaves
Process: Steam Distilled
Usage: Topical & Diffuse
Canada Organic ensures that our products conform to the Canadian standards for organic agriculture (from the farm to the shelves) containing at least 95% organic ingredients, exempt of GMOs and complying with sustainable practices.
USDA Organic (United States Department of Agriculture) represents the American standard for organic certification. It ensures that the product is exempt of synthetic molecules and substances, genetic engineering and radiation.
HECT is solely used in the context of essential oils and describes a product that was tested by gas chromatography to verify the quality, the presence of contaminants and to determine the chemotype of the batch.
We guarantee that Doc of Detox Essential Oils are:
100% NATURAL: Unadulterated by synthetic or mineral components or molecules.
100% PURE: Free of other essential oils, carrier oils, alcohol, mineral oils and contaminants.
100% TOTAL: The essential oil has not been decolorized, bleached or altered in any way.
Lemongrass is great to diffuse for it’s calming and mild smell. It is known to relieve anxiety, irritability and insomnia, it is also a safe air freshener and natural deodorizer.
Dilute lemongrass oil in a carrier oil and massage on skin. Lemongrass oil is effective for all skin types, it has antiseptic and astringent properties making lemongrass perfect to achieve an even, glowing skin tone plus, it strengthens your skin tissues.
DO NOT use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Essential oils are easily absorbed by the skin and many can be safely applied topically when used in conjunction with a carrier oil, such as Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Certain essential oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as a dietary supplements supporting a variety of healthy conditions.
Aromatherapy (Diffusing & Inhaling)
In aromatherapy, the quality of your oils is everything so to achieve healing benefits, it is important to use undiluted therapeutic grade essential oils. Diffusing certain oils using a cold air diffuser may have these benefits according to research:
- Relax the body, clear the mind, and relieve tension.
- Help with weight management.
- Reduce bacteria, mold, fungus, and odors.
- Improve hormonal balance.
- Improve the secretion of antibodies that fight candida.
- Relieve headache.
- Stimulate neurotransmitters.
- Improve concentration, mental clarity and alertness.
- Stimulate secretion of endorphins.
- Improve digestive functions.
- Stimulate growth hormone production and receptivity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, Canadian Food Inspection Agency or Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.