Vegetarian, Soy Free L-Glutamine Supplement
A professional strength, laboratory tested product. L-Glutamine is used to lose weight, burn fat and build muscle. This amino acid has been proven to be helpful in treating leaky gut and improving overall health. Supports the production of muscle tissue, muscle metabolism, brain function and gut health
About L-Glutamine Supplement:
- Supports the maintenance of muscles, mental activity, immune response, proper mood balance, energy levels and digestive tract health.*
- A key component in the maintenance of healthy intestinal mucosa.
- Can readily pass the blood-brain barrier and is used as fuel for the brain.*
- A lack of glutamine may lead to a loss of enterocyte (cells in the small intestine) integrity in the lining of the intestines, which may affect digestion and absorption or allow pathogens into the body.*
- Supports GABA levels & production, which is needed to sustain proper brain function and mental activity.*
- Is also found in large amounts in the muscles and is readily available when needed for the synthesis of skeletal muscle proteins. For this reason it is a beneficial amino acid for body builders and to help prevent muscle wasting that can accompany prolonged bed rest or illness.*
- Also plays a role in protecting the body from high levels of ammonia and maintaining proper acid-base (pH) balance.*
- Supports G.I. tract integrity, immune function, and synthesis of skeletal muscle proteins; RNA & DNA*
- Preserves glutathione in the liver and assists in the maintenance of acid/alkaline balance in the body for the clearance of ammonia from tissues *
- Passes the blood-brain barrier and acts as energy for the brain*
- When necessary can be converted to sugar for energy in the body*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 1/2 tsp in 8 oz. juice or water once daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.