Highest Quality Aloe Vera Salve on the Market!
Aloe Mystery contains high amounts of polysaccharide that are clinically proven improve moisture to the skin to repair damaged and irritated skin. It is also proven to restore youth and elasticity to the skin. Aloe Mystery is the highest form of concentrated Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Topical ointment known.
With this unique aloe salve, you will have a quick fix for just about anything that comes your way. Aloe Mystery has the highest concentration of acemannan and polysaccharides of any Aloe product on the market! Aloe Mystery is safe, easy to use, and highly effective. Aloe Mystery can be used on any type of skin problem:
- Burns of all types no matter how severe
- Electrical burns
- Harsh skin rashes
- skin problems/conditions
- Can be used after radiation treatment for radiation burns
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
Directions: Apply liberally to skin abrasions and irritations. For use on sores, burns, bruises, scrapes, insect bites, cuts, dry skin, and our clients’ biggest use is for radiation burn treatment.
Ingredients: Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Petrolatum, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Allantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine.
Aloe Care: Growing Conditions
- The greenhouse temperature is maintained between 70 and 80 degrees. The perfect temperature for a healthy, thriving aloe plant.
- The plants are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- The aloe plants are fed a multi-mineral mix that they “suck up” and store in their luscious gel and sap.
- Our aloe does not get cold, windblown or stressed in any way.
- It frequently receives a nice cool shower to rinse its cares away.
- It enjoys a luxurious life in a lily paradise.
- Our aloe plants are pampered so well that they are able to relax and remain calm; allowing them to maintain more nutrients.
When aloe lives in a stress free environment, the aloe maintains more of its vitamins and minerals, its acemannan and other polysaccharides.
* The aloe juice is independently tested in labs using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and other testing methods to determine the acemannan content and purity.