DIGEST COMPLETE is an organic, professional strength digestive enzyme blend formulated to optimize digestion of dairy, legumes, vegetables, cereal grains, proteins and other foods. DIGEST COMPLETE greatly enhances nutrient absorption and bioavailability.
DIGEST COMPLETE is a premium blend of digestive enzymes formulated to optimize digestion of dairy, legumes, cruciferous vegetables, cereal grains, proteins and other hard-to-digest foods, while increasing the nutritional value of food and reducing discomfort associated with incomplete digestion.
- Breaks down a broad range of foods into nutrients that your body can readily use.
- Helps digest proteins into smaller peptides and amino acids.
- Designed to be effective across a wide pH range (acidic to alkaline) throughout the entire digestive tract.
- Supports the digestion of lactose, as well as casein and other proteins and fats inherent in dairy products.
- Assists in the breakdown of carbohydrates found in vegetables, grains and legumes. Complex carbohydrates found in these foods are very nutrient dense but slow to digest.
- Breaks down hard-to-digest components of plant fiber.
- Helps breakdown carbohydrates and assimilates them into usable sugars and starches.
Take 2 or more capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by health care provider.
Myself, I never take less than 4 with a cooked food meal. The main rule is as long as you feel heaviness or bloating in your stomach, take more, everyone is different. - Dr. Wolfe
Amylases, Protease Blend ( I, II and III ), Lipase, Lactase, Hemicellulases, Beta-Glucanase, Xylanase, Pectinase, Phytase, Cellulase, Maltase, Invertase, Bromelain, Serrapeptase, Papain and Alpha-Galactosidase
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or under medical supervision, consult your health care provider before use. Discontinue use and consult your health care provider if any adverse reactions occur.
Store bottle in a dry, cool place with lid tightly closed. Avoid excessive heat. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, Canadian Food Inspection Agency or Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.